Friday, January 14, 2011

Collect A Domain Name

I started a series post which is about "10 Steps to Create a Blog". I already wrote four blog posts about this and I hope you understood these posts clearly. You must remember the basic of these posts properly to create and maintain a successful blog site. I wrote these guidelines for you from my own experience. I taught from mistakes and arranged a nice plan to get success in blogging. By these posts I am publishing this nice plan. I hope everybody who will my guidelines properly will not fail.
In this posts I will suggest you to register a domain name. In this article I am going to tell a real life story again but this time it's mine.
I created my first blog for earn some money. My target was Google Adsense. I created a blog in free subdomain name and free third class hosting service. Then I started to write some quick post. Everyday I posted more than five posts. In sixth day I applied for Google Adsense. But it was in 2008 and it was not easy as before to create a instant Google Adsense account.
I think you understand my experience is not long. Yes, really my experience is not more than two and half years. Now I earn enough from online but not easily as I thought. Actually my most of my income came from freelance work in online. I also earn from website and blog but not so big as freelance work. It is possible to earn a big amount from a blog or website but you need to be serious.
To create a blog properly and earn from you must register a domain name. It can't be free and must be top level domain. And I think it is very important. You can ask why I am writing blog in blogger.com? Because I write my blog for my hobby. If you want to earn you must buy a domain name. In free domain name you will not get total benefit. You can't get a good domain name in free. Moreover free domain name is not good in all in all. These are the disadvantages of free domain -
  • Very long in length
  • Subordinate
  • Not SEO friendly
  • Search engine can ban your website.
  • Can place their own ads.
  • Can remove your account.
  • You can't get good page rank or website status and more.
For these reason I will suggest you to buy a top level domain name. You will get full independence in it. Moreover it is not so much expensive to buy a domain.To buy a .COM domain you don't need more than 10 USD or something like that.
Trust me, when I bought a domain name and started to write blog seriously then in third month I got 227 USD. Not only from Google Adsense. I used many other services and affiliate program. I got 114 USD from Google Adsense. I got more than 500 visitors average everyday. In 7th month I got a good page rank and started to earn a good money in every month. But now I am giving more time in freelance work. But it is possible to earn a lot from a website.
If you want a good result from your blog also then you should buy domain as soon as possible. You can buy a domain name from GoDady or Yahoo Small Business.
Hope you understand the importance of a domain name. You can take a look in my previous posts also -
That's all for now. Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment